Tuesday 22 December 2009

Renée Glynne Is Ready for Her Close Up


Over the holiday period Resonance FM will be broadcasting the two-part interview I recorded last month with Renée Glynne for the station’s regular film slot, Imreadyformycloseup.

This fascinating conversation is scheduled to go out in two parts at 4:00 pm (UK time) on December 28th and 29th. This will be followed by a double helping on December 30th at 10:00pm when both parts will be broadcast together. Offering a perfect respite from the more cloying joys of the Xmas holidays, Renée’s stories will take you back to a time when giants walked the soundstages, and when even the least of them was still bigger than the creatures we’ve grown accustomed to today.

Pictured above: poster art for Fire Maidens from Outer Space – so I exaggerated about the giants a little. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Alfie said...

Ken, great to meet you briefly on Saturday (Alfie here, Becky's friend). I must admit I found it amusing that you don't seem to have a Twitter account, and somehow entirely apposite to the panel discussion :)

I recorded the panel btw and you can see it and hear it in it's tinny glory here: http://vimeo.com/8319710

Ken Hollings said...

Hi Alfie - it was good to meet you on Saturday at the Resonance Media Playground - very many thanks for the link and for reminding me that I don't have a Twitter account - it makes a nice change from being reminded that I don't have a Facebook account either. Hope your stapled extremity is healing up nicely for Xmas.